Everyone comes to the Victony AC1200 Extenders as a wise purchase. Everything you do online is made easier, faster, and safer when you use the Victony wireless range extender. Victony’s 1200 MBPS pace makes it possible for it to do so. You can do anything quickly, whether you want to view a movie, play a game, or download something. Victony extension is a great tool for fixing all of your internet problems because it has a variety of features.In this article you can know about the victony ac1200 wifi extender setup. WPS method Manual method
WPS Button Victony AC1200 Extender SetupFollow the steps below to set up your Victony repeater to work with the WPS method:
- Activate your Victony AC1200 Setup by plugging it into a power outlet close to your network.
- Once it is connected, make sure the power LED is illuminated in a solid hue.
- Your extender and router should both now have a WPS option. Once you’ve found the button, press it once on each gadget in turn.
- After that, you must wait for the devices to find one another for 10 to 15 seconds.
- The extender’s LED lights will all turn solid green once the link is made.
- You have now set up your Victony WiFi extender using the WPS option.
- Place the extender in a location with a weak Wi-Fi connection after unplugging it.
- Now think about the second choice.
manual method victony AC1200 extender setup
- Connect your WiFi extender to a power supply to get started. You can do it anywhere; your modem doesn’t need to be nearby.
- When the LED light changes from solid green to green, the extender is ready for use and has been switched on.
- Open the Wi-Fi Manager on a computer, smartphone, or other device. Utilize the Wi-Fi Manager to establish a connection to your extender’s network. The likelihood is that the network won’t be safe.
- Open any browser and look to the URL field after successfully connecting to the network. In the address box, type ap.setup or copy and paste it. Then, hit the “Enter” key on your computer.
- Your login information, which is simply “admin” in both areas, will then be asked. Click the “Login” option to be taken to a dashboard after that. Now all you have to do to finish the setup is adhere to the website’s directions.
- Setting up a Victony WiFi extender is that easy. So, that’s it for now.
HOW CAN I SET UP MY VICTONY AC1200 EXTENDER?
- Connect the Victony AC1200 extender to your WiFi router or modem in the same area.
- the power led indication of the extender turns on.
- Take out any Wi-Fi-capable gadgets, like your notebook or smartphone.
- Connect to the Victony extender setup network from the wifi options menu.
- Start a new tab in your online browser, then type 192.168.10.1 into the address bar.
- You have reached the setup screen for your Victony WiFi range extender.
- As directed on the screen, connect your extender to your house modem or router.
- You can get in touch with us and let one of our experts know if the issues persist. They will help you resolve your setup-related problem.
How can my Victony AC1200 Extender be reset?
- Before restoring the Victony AC1200 extender to its unique settings, make sure it is connected to a power outlet properly.
- Find the repeater’s factory reset pinhole, which is located there.
- To reset the device, click and hold the reset button for 10 to 15 seconds while inserting a paper clip or toothpick into the hole.
- When you reset the wireless booster, the power led indicator will change to orange.
- Hold off until the charge LED turns completely green.
- Follow the directions above to reconfigure the Victony WIFI extender.