How to become a tyrant netflix castNetflix’s “How to Become a Tyrant” is a documentary series that explores the rise of infamous dictators throughout history and the tactics they used to gain and maintain power. The series features a combination of archival footage, interviews with experts, our tyrant became young spoiler and reenactments to bring these stories to life.
Here are some of the key cast members who contributed to the series:
- Peter Dinklage: The Emmy-winning actor narrates the series, providing a compelling and insightful commentary on the rise of tyrants throughout history.
- Frank Dikötter: The Dutch historian and author of “The Tragedy of Liberation” and “Mao’s Great Famine” provides expert commentary throughout the series, offering historical context and analysis.
- Paul Broks: The British neuropsychologist and author of “Into the Silent Land” discusses the psychological motivations of tyrants and how they manipulate the minds of others.
- Brian Klaas: The American political scientist and author of “The Despot’s Apprentice” discuss the modern-day parallels of tyranny and how it can emerge in democracies.
- Yanis Varoufakis: The Greek economist and former Minister of Finance discuss the economic aspects of tyranny, including how it can lead to corruption and economic collapse.
- Jeffery Wright: The Emmy-winning actor, known for his work in “Westworld” and “The Hunger Games,” appears in reenactments of historical events, playing various roles including Saddam Hussein and Joseph Stalin.