Earning from blogging is something like working from the comfort of your home and writing some wonderful blogs. This job only requires that you have good writing skills and this job is one of the job where there is no earning limitation. But earning from blogging sometimes takes some time because you know there are a lot of other factors also which affect the google ranking of your website. So in this blog I will try to cover all the necessary steps before and after setting up your blog so that you can start earning from your blogs. The cost estimation of setting up your blog is somewhat around 4000-5000 for around 1 year. There are various hosting and domain name providers which have different cost for setting up your blog. Some will even set it for around 1500 for 1 year but guys if you really want to earn with your blogs then start with some well-known hosting providers as they use various techniques to popularize your blogs. They provide inbuilt SEO management tools for the optimization of your website and therefore you don’t have to worry about optimization issues. There are a number of steps you need to follow before you start your blogging journey. Have a look at different phases of your blogging…..
Before Starting BlogThis is the phase where you have to research on the topic on which wanted to started your blogging to Earn Money Online This can be anything but something in which you have your personal interest. You can find out all the relevant information about the topic on which you want to write. If you have gathered all the things you are ready to go to the next phase.
Setting the BlogIt is a simple process like buying something from an e-commerce store. You can either ask some freelancer to design your website or you can work on your own to set up your own blog. If you go with the first one then you don’t need to read this phase anymore and can move to the next phase. But if you are looking to set it up by your own then stay here and read it completely. Here is an easy-to-follow tutorial that will help you to create a website. To make a website you will require the following 3 things.
- Domain Name Registration – A service that allows you to register your website URL
- Web Hosting Account – A service that provides you web space online to upload your website files, create mail ids, etc
- Site Builder(Good and fast option) or Good knowledge of HTML and Photoshop(Better option but you will require at least a couple of months to learn)
- Godaddy Economy Plan allows you to create up to 5 pages for your website and 1 Email Account
- Godaddy Deluxe Plan allows you to create up to 10 pages for your website and 500 Email accounts
- Godaddy Premium Plan allows you to create up to 999 pages for your website and 1000 Email accounts(Recommended)
- FIRST – Go to Godaddy Homepage and click on Website Builder option like shown below
- SECOND – On next page select the plan you want to purchase
- THIRD – On next page check for domain name availability
- Fourth – On next page click on Check Avablity or not .. If Available Domain name you will continue to ADD TO CART Process
- Fifth – On the next page click on the Continue to checkout button to register as a customer and complete your purchase using any payment option like Credit Card, PayPal etc.
After Setting the BlogThis is after you have published your blog. There are number of factors on which your earning depends from your blog and the most important factor is the number of hits you are getting on your blog. If you ranked higher in the google search then there are 100% chance of getting a huge number of hits daily Earning from blogging. And if you are getting a huge number of hits then you will surely earn a lot from that blog. So overall it depends on how well you have written your blog, how well you market your blog and how well the people responds.