IntroductionBollywood is one of the most popular entertainment industries in India. It’s also known for its big budget productions, which makes it easier for fans to get excited about new movies coming out. Here are some of the most anticipated Bollywood movies for January 2023:
AnthemAnthem is the upcoming Hindi-language drama film directed by Sajid – Nadiadwala and produced by Shital Bhatia and Sajid – Nadiadwala. It stars Aamir Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Bhumi Pednekar and Zaira Wasim in lead roles with Rajkummar Rao playing a supporting role to them. The story revolves around an Indian boy who dreams of becoming an Olympic athlete but finds himself in trouble when he is recruited by terrorists from Pakistan who are planning attacks on the London Olympics.
- 0 is the sequel to 2010’s Enthiran, and it’s a science fiction film. The director is Shankar who has worked with Rajinikanth before in Enthiran and Kaala (2017). Akshay Kumar plays the antagonist in this movie, while Amy Jackson and Sudhanshu Pandey play supporting roles as well.
Aladdin 2Aladdin 2 will release on January 2023, with a cast that includes Will Smith as Genie and Mena Massoud as Aladdin. The plot follows the adventures of Aladdin, Jasmine and Abu in their search for the magic lamp. The director is Guy Ritchie who brought us Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows which was released in 2011. He has also directed movies like RocknRolla (2008) and Snatch (2000). The music director is Alan Silvestri who has been awarded Oscars for Best Original Score for films like Back to the Future Part II; Forrest Gump; Jurassic Park III; Superman Returns; Superman vs Batman: Dawn Of Justice
Baaghi 3Baaghi 3 Baaghi 3 is an upcoming Bollywood action thriller film. It is the third installment of the Baaghi film series, and directed by Ahmed Khan and produced by Viki Rajani. The film stars Tiger Shroff and Yami Gautam in lead roles while Ishaan Khatter makes his debut with this movie as well. The shooting of this movie started at Film City on 25th December 2018 and it will be released on January 2023
KaalakaandiKaalakaandi is a Bollywood comedy film directed by Akshat Verma. It stars Saif Ali Khan, Vijay Raaz, Kunaal Roy Kapur and Sobhita Dhulipala in the lead roles. The film is based on Kaalakaandi (2011), a novel written by Sharadindu Bandyopadhyaya. The story revolves around three young men who are trying to overcome their personal struggles while dealing with their relationships with others.
QueenQueen is a Hindi romantic drama film directed by Vikas Bahl and produced by Anurag Kashyap under his banner Phantom Films. It stars Kangana Ranaut and Rajkummar Rao in lead roles. The film is based on the life of Rani Mukerji, who was a singer-turned-actress from Kolkata (then Calcutta) who made her debut as an actress with Hum Aapke Hai Kaun? in 1991 following which she became one of the most successful actresses in Bollywood history. The film is set at Varanasi, where two people meet and fall in love with each other despite their differences: Suman (Kangana Ranaut) wants to become a singer while Ashok (Rajkummar Rao) wants to be an actor but cannot even afford basic amenities like food or shelter because he works as a street vendor selling sandals outside temples around town
- 0 is the sequel to Enthiran, a Tamil language science fiction film directed by Shankar and starring Rajinikanth, Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson. It was released on January 2023 in India and China.
- 0 follows a group of scientists who travel back in time to save their planet from apocalypse after they discover that technology has evolved beyond their control.
Here are some of the most anticipated Bollywood movies for the month of January.The next few months will see a lot of new Bollywood movies being released. Here are some of the most anticipated Bollywood movies for the month of January:
- Anthem (January 2023) – This one is directed by Aanand L Rai and stars Hrithik Roshan, Sara Loren and Kangana Ranaut. The film revolves around the lives of people who live in Canada with different backgrounds and beliefs; they unite against an unknown enemy who has been killing off all their friends one by one. In order to save themselves from being wiped out completely, they must unite with each other as well as find out what’s going on before it’s too late!
- 2.0 (January 2023) – Directed by Shankar Mahadevan starring Rajinikanth himself along with Amy Jackson and Kajal Aggarwal in lead roles along with RJ Balaji & Sathish Krishna rounding up others like Vijay Sethupathi & Tanya Andrews playing supporting roles here too! It deals with themes such as cybercrime & terrorism alongside espionage thriller genre which means audiences can expect lots more action sequences along with suspenseful moments between characters involved in these two aspects together here too so go check out this movie whenever possible if you haven’t already done so yet because there aren’t many films coming up after this one being released soon enough so make sure not miss out on it when available again sometime soon after release date ends!”