Acroleic acid Production Cost Analysis Report 2022-2027: Manufacturing Process, Raw Materials Requirements, and Cost Breakups
The latest report titled “Acroleic acid Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, global procurement research, and consulting firm provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of Acroleic acid.
|Product Name||Acroleic acid|
|Process Included||Acroleic acid Production From Propylene via Oxidation|
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499 Premium: US$ 2999 Enterprise: US$ 4799|
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
The Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with a detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs financial expenses, and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Acroleic acid production costs, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Acroleic Acid Production Process:
- Acroleic acid Production From Propylene via Oxidation: The study presents a detailed cost analysis of the production of Acroleic acid via the Oxidation process. A reactant gas mixture containing steam, oxygen, and propylene is fed through the first reactor’s molybdenum-based catalyst. The resulting gas is then transported through the second reactor while being surrounded by multi-component vanadium and molybdenum catalysts. From this equation Acroleic acid is formed, and is collected later in liquid form.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acroleic-acid-production-of-acroleic-acid-from-propylene-via-oxidation/requestsample
Acroleic acid is an organic molecule, which is corrosive in nature and is the simplest form of unsaturated acid. The structural formula of Acroleic acid is C3H402 and its molecular weight is 72.06 g/mol. Acroleic acid is also referred to as acrylic acid. Many polymers are produced by Acroleic acid because it is a very useful raw material in various industries. Acroleic acid is also utilised in paints, polishes, wastewater treatment, and medical products. It has a very tart smell and is soluble in water, ethers, chloroform, and alcohol. The boiling point of acroleic acid is 141 degrees Celsius and its density is 1.05 g/cm³.
The switch to aqueous coatings from solvent-based coatings is driving the demand for acrolein acid. Regulations like REACH and EPA guidelines that limit the use of VOCs are fostering business expansion. The growing industrialisation and booming automobile sector are the main drivers of the acrolein acid market for surface coatings. The market for acrolein acid is being driven by an increase in the demand for superabsorbent polymers and the widespread use of products made of acrolein acid. Elastomers with an acrolein acid basis, such as AEM (Ethylene Acrylic Elastomers), are used in place of synthetic rubber in a variety of applications, such as hoses and car gaskets.
Key Questions Answered in the Acroleic Acid Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling acroleic acid market?
- What are the various processes used for acroleic acid production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce acroleic acid?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of acroleic acid?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of acroleic acid?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of acroleic acid?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up an acroleic acid production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for acrolein acid production?
- What is the time frame for acroleic acid plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of acrolein acid?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Acrolein- https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acrolein
- Acrylic Acid- https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acrylic-acid
- Acrylic Maleic Copolymer- https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acrylic-maleic-copolymer
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource Contact Person: Jolie Alexa Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500 Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA