The latest report titled “Activated Carbon Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Activated Carbon.
|Product Name||Activated Carbon|
|Process Included||Activated Carbon Production From Coconut Shell Activated Carbon Production From Coal Activated Carbon Production From Chemical Process|
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499 Premium: US$ 2999 Enterprise: US$ 4799|
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Activated Carbon production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Activated Carbon Production Process:
- Activated Carbon Production From Coconut Shell: The study offers a detailed cost analysis of activated carbon production from coconut shells. The entire process uses the pyrolysis of coconut shells into char, followed by steam activation in a fluidised bed reactor. From this, 97 percent pure activated carbon is produced. Bio-oil and syngas are also formed during the pyrolysis process.
- Activated Carbon Production From Coal: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of activated carbon production through coal. The steam activation process is used to turn coal into coal-based activated carbon. On the surface of carbon, millions of pores are produced during the activation and increases the total surface area.
- Activated Carbon Production From Chemical Process: This report covers a comprehensive cost evaluation of activated carbon production using the chemical process. For the formation of Activated carbon, high temperature carbonisation process is generated after the carbon is infused with an acid, base, or a salt.
Activated carbon is a powdered and purified charcoal. Activated carbon undergoes physical or chemical processing to create micro fissures, considerably helps to increase its adsorptive surface area. Due to the huge surface area (500-1500 m2/g) and plectrical charge, many polar compounds, especially phenols and their derivatives, can be successfully adsorbed. Activated carbon is primarily used to lighten wine or get rid of offensive odours and also to remove the impurities from water and air.
In line with the growing demand for clean, safe drinking water, the activated carbon necessity is rising. The product’s high accessible surface area for adsorption, helps in eliminating impurities such as oils, microorganisms, flavors-and-odors-giving substances. The Carbon Activated Corp. offers commercial solutions, municipal groundwater filtration systems in the United States, and VOC/siloxane removal systems in biogas engines throughout Europe.
The water purification industry is propelling the market demand due to the huge consumer demand for freshwater. Government authorities are also establishing strict laws on industrial wastewater due to rising levels of water contamination
Key Questions Answered in the Activated Carbon Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Activated Carbon market?
- What are the various processes used for Activated Carbon production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Activated Carbon?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Activated Carbon?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Activated Carbon?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Activated Carbon?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Activated Carbon production facility?
- What are the Activated Carbon working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Activated Carbon production?
- What is the time frame for Activated Carbon plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Activated Carbon?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Adipic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/adipic-acid
- Aerosole Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/aerosole
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/abs
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource Contact Person: Jolie Alexa Email: email@example.com Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500 Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA